Saturday, September 10, 2011

Another bright star in the blogosphere

"At what point did the transition happen? The one where the child and parent trade places?"

In her new blog, my longtime friend Judy Berman writes about (and reflects on) a visit to her father.

Judy has been a schoolteacher for some years now, but for many years she was a radio and newspaper journalist.

You have to be good to make it as a radio or newspaper journalist.

You have to be damn good to make it as both.

And though it's been a while, it's clear that Judy still has it.

I hope you'll visit her blog. I know I'll be stopping by often.

1 comment:

Judy Berman said...

Thank you for your kind words and link to my blog. The longevity I had on radio and in newspapers had more to do with the excellent support I had from co-workers.