Friday, December 18, 2009

I know what you've been thinking...

It's only a week before Christmas and you've watched the Grinch, watched Charlie Brown, watched Rudolph.

You know there's something's missing.

You're thinking, when is Murphy once again going to post the link to that charming Christmas mystery story he wrote a few years ago so I can enjoy it yet again?

Well, who am I to ignore my public's wishes? Scrooge? Or Mr. Magoo, even? (And why do I suddenly seem to be channeling Snagglepuss?)

All right, already. The link to "The Afternoon Before Christmas," a 1,500-word epic featuring crime-solving copy editor Chuckie Charles, is right here.

And I hope you enjoy it again. Or even for the first time.

And feel free to drop me a line about it, if you're so inclined.

Ho ho ho.

No comments: