Thursday, March 24, 2011

Milestone!

A few minutes ago, this blog received its 5,000th hit.

I'd like to congratulate the lucky winner, except that a) the winner isn't really lucky or even a winner because I don't have a prize to give out, and b) the visitor is almost totally anonymous -- having left practically no tracks, or at least any tracks that a non-geek like me can use to solve this mystery.

However, he or she dropped by three hours ago, leading me to believe that Mr. or Ms. Shy is from the West Coast.

I'd also like to thank Will Shortz and the folks at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament, who have been linking to the blog all this week, bringing a barrage of visitors that put it over the 5,000 mark.

And I of course thank all of you who've stopped by, especially the regulars. (And feel free to drop me a note sometime if you'd like.)

No comments: