Thursday, January 31, 2013

Catching up

Is this year whizzing by, or what?

It seems as if only yesterday we were ringing in our first Dick Clark-less new year, and now we're only a few days away from knocking on Punxsutawney Phil's door. (And as much as I feel sorry for the little critter -- being woken up by ridiculous-looking guys in top hats year after year -- you'd have thought he would have installed a security system by now. Or at least a dork-proof fence.)

But I have to come clean and confess -- it has been more than a month since my last post, a remembrance of Jack "Quincy" Klugman. (By the way, was I the only one amused by the sentence in one of the early obits that said the cause of death was not known? Dr. Quincy -- we never did know his real name, did we? -- would have demanded answers.)

Anyway, I promise to write again soon.

No comments: